My Guide Website?
Venice: Shared Tour of Doge's Palace1 Reviews
Enjoy a walking tour of Doge's Palace with a professional guide
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Venice: Dolomites, Lake Misurina, and Cortina Day Trip
- Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride Combo
- Venice: Venetian Aperitif on the Lagoon
- Venice: 4-Hour City Tour with Doge's Palace & Basilica Visit
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Discover the famous Doge's Palace
- Admire famous paintings by Tiepolo
- Be transported back to the time of the Serenissima Republic
DescriptionThe Doge's Palace represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political power. In this splendid rooms,plastered and immersed in hundreds of masterpieces of painting, the Duke and his council controlled the fate of a thousand year history republic. You'll live it together with a guide that will show you the halls of power, plunging you in a very particular historical context: the European Middle Ages and the immediately following centuries. You'll be surprised of the rich details of the gold staircase, of the realism of the scenes depicted by many artists who have decorated this building, you will relive the anguish of the prisoners crossing the famous Bridge of Sighs, and entering the Venetian Prisons, famous for hosting Giacomo Casanova. An unforgettable tour not to be missed!
IncludesEntry tickets to Doge's Palace
- Not suitable for wheelchair users Bags are not allowed inside the building Not operating in case of exceptional high tide