My Guide Website?
Venice: St. Mark's Basilica and Gondola Morning Tour328 Reviews
Discover one of the world’s most majestic cathedrals on a 1-hour tour of Venice's St. Mark's Square. Marvel at the basilica's golden mosaics and Byzantine art, then enjoy a classic gondola ride.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the golden mosaics and marble inlay flooring in the basilica
- Admire Saint Mark's Square from the Basilica's terrace
- Visit Saint Mark's Basilica first floor museum and see the famous horses
- Enjoy a classic gondola ride
DescriptionDiscover Saint Mark's Square and the Golden Basilica on a tour with an expert guide. Learn about the history of the square, which was once the private chapel of the Doge of Venice. Admire its sumptuous golden mosaics and impressive marble inlay flooring, making it one-of-a-kind in Italy. Take in the historical ambiance and listen to your guide as they describe the biblical scenes represented throughout the building, together with history and particularities of this ancient Basilica. Visit Saint Mark's Basilica first floor museum and see the famous horses and admire Saint Mark's Square from the Basilica's terrace. After a few hours break, return at the first meeting point for the classic gondola ride which will start at 15.00
Includes1-hour guided walking tour of St. Mark's Square and the Golden Basilica Personal audio system and headset for tour commentary Live tour commentary provided in English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian Entrance fee Shared gondola ride
- Children under 5 years old are free
- You must cover your shoulders and knees in the Basilica
- You are not permitted to bring your backpack or another large bag Program 10.45 am St Marks Basilica tour (1 hour) 03.00 pm Gondola ride (30 min)