My Guide Website?
Venice: St. Mark's Basilica, Doge Palace, and Gondola Ride22 Reviews
Explore the Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica with skip-the-line access, take to the canals for a gondola ride, and get a real sense of the city on a relaxed city stroll.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Treat your eyes to the beauty of Venice on a guided tour
- Visit the Doge's Palace, Rialto Bridge, St. Mark's Basilica, and other sites
- Board the iconic gondola and enjoy a ride along the famous Grand Canal
- Marvel at incredible works of art at St. Mark’s Basilica and Doge's Palace
- Hear interesting tales of famous Venetians like Marco Polo from your guide
DescriptionGet a sense of the history, art, and culture of Venice on this full-day tour combining all the best experiences into one day. Enjoy a guided tour of St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace, take to the water on a gondola ride, and explore famous piazzas and hidden backstreets on a walking tour. Your tour starts at ground level with a guided walking tour of the city's most famous and most interesting sights. See the Rialto Bridge and learn about Venice's food culture at the Rialto Fish Market. Along the way hear tales of famous Venetians like Marco Polo as well as how Venice came to be—and how it survived against the odds. As your walking tour ends, take a gondola ride and cruise along the Grand Canal and into the quieter back canals of the city with a maximum of 5 people per vessel. After a short break for a snack on your own, reconvene at St. Mark's Square and enter St. Mark's Basilica to explore its stunning history, architecture, and art with your guide. Then it's on to Venice's other top sight—the Doge's Palace. Skip the line with pre-reserved tickets and enjoy the benefit of having an expert local guide as you navigate council rooms, audience halls, and masterpieces by Veronese and Tintoretto.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Skip-the-line ticket for St. Mark's Basilica Pre-reserved ticket to the Doge's Palace Gondola Ride
- The tour utilizes multiple areas that are not wheelchair accessible. Please contact the activity provider for arrangements. Sites visited on this tour occasionally close due to holy days, high tides, and/or flooding. If time permits, the activity provider will notify you prior to your tour. For last-minute closures, modifications may be communicated at the tour start time. During high tides, flooding, or heavy rain, the gondola ride may be substituted for another experience. This tour allows time to eat lunch on your own with recommendations from your guide. The activity provider complies with all local government regulations. Please refer to the Italy government guidelines for the most up-to-date information Due to the religious nature of the basilica, all individuals, regardless of gender, must cover their shoulders and knees. A scarf or shawl is acceptable. The activity provider cannot be held responsible for those denied entry.