My Guide Website?
Venice: St Mark's Basilica Skip-the-Line Guided Tour745 Reviews
Skip the line and enjoy a guided visit of the five-dome cathedral, the Saint Mark’s Basilica. Full of gold and art-masterpieces, it is in the UNESCO World Heritage list since 1986.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the Basilica and its precious golden treasures
- Be guided to Saint Mark’s Treasury
- Skip all the long lines the Cathedral
- See Saint Mark's Square from the imposing terrace
- Sit in the middle of the church– an exclusive feature of this tour
DescriptionTake a fascinating guided tour through the Golden Basilica of Saint Mark, with its famous golden mosaics. Skip the line and enter the majestic church with an expert guide who will narrate the history of this byzantine artwork and its meaning. You will be stunned in front of the five domes decorated by renowned artists. Discover the Saint Mark Treasury, a magnificent collection of relics and precious items collected along the centuries. Also, from the terraces, enjoy the view of St. Mark's Square, the heart of Venice, and the quadriga of St. Mark. Then, use the mobile app to discover the 5 districts of Venice with their best attractions and squares. Listen to the audio narration of the city’s highlights, with more than 120 points of interest including the glorious La Fenice Theater, Rialto Bridge, the Jewish Ghetto, the Arsenale, the majestic Accademia Bridge, and much more.
IncludesGuide Skip-the-line ticket to the Basilica 45-60 minutes inside the Basilica (depending on option chosen) Private skip-the-line to Saint Mark's Basilica (if option chosen) Visit to the terrace and St Mark's Museum (not included with The Best of St. Mark's Basilica Golden Naves Tour or The Best of Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica) Pala D'Oro (only if private tour selected) Audio-receiver devices for groups with over 10 people Mobile app with commentary for a self-guided tour of the 5 districts of Venice
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- For the visit to the Basilica suitable clothing is required
- Due to security reasons, it's not permitted to enter the Basilica with luggage or big bags
- The visit is always monolingual