My Guide Website?
Venice: St. Mark's City Pass with Doge's Palace Entry335 Reviews
See some of the top attractions in Venice with the St. Mark's city pass. Get entry to Doge's Palace, all museums located on St. Mark's Square, 3 churches on the Chorus Circuit, and the Querini Stampalia Foundation.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the Doge's Palace in Venice, a masterpiece of Gothic architecture
- Skip the long ticket lines at the palace and head straight inside to explore
- Take a walk across the most famous bridge in Venice, the Bridge of Sighs
- Visit the Correr Museum, Archaeological Museum, and Biblioteca Marciana
- Discover the residence of the Querini Stampalia family, now a house museum
DescriptionBook the St. Mark's City Pass for your trip to Venice and get entry to Doge's Palace, the 3 museums on St. Mark's Square, 3 churches on the Chorus Circuit, and the Querini Stampalia Foundation. Make the most out of your time in the city by selecting one of the options that include public transport. Start exploring at St. Mark's Square, where your pass affords you free entry to Doge's Palace. Then, head to the other museums located on the square, with free entry to the Correr Museum, the National Archaeological Museum, and Biblioteca Marciana. Your pass also includes entry to the Querini Stampalia Foundation and 3 historic churches on the Chorus Circuit, the Church of Santa Maria del Giglio, the Church of Santo Stefano, and the Church of Santa Maria Formosa. Choose an option that includes transportation, and benefit from the use of all public transport services in the city of Venice, including vaporetto and buses, trams, and the People Mover.
IncludesSt. Mark's City Pass Doge's Palace entry ticket Correr Museum, Biblioteca Marciana, and National Archaeological Museum entry ticket Entry to 3 churches on the Chorus Circuit (Church of Santa Maria del Giglio, Church of Santo Stefano, and Church of Santa Maria Formosa) Querini Stampalia Foundation entry ticket Transportation on the ACTV public transport network (if option selected)
- Entry is free for children under 6 years old and for disabled visitors and carer. Check on the museum website for any additional concessions. You will need to pick up their free entry ticket from the ticket office upon arrival.
- Before planning your visit, always consult the official website of the Civic Museums of Venice for any changes in opening and closing times
- You can begin your visit at any of the museums or attractions included in your city pass.
- From April 1 to October 31, Doge's Palace opening hours are 8:30 AM-7:00 PM (last entry at 6:00 PM)
- From November 1 to March 31, Doge's Palace opening hours are 9:00 AM-5:00 PM (last entry at 4:00 PM)
- Correr Museum, Biblioteca Marciana, and National Archaeological Museum opening hours are 10:00 AM-5:00 PM. The last entry is at 4:00 PM
- Your ticket is valid for 6 months and gives you one entry into each museum