My Guide Website?
Venice: St. Mark's, Doges Palace, Rialto, and Gondola Tour35 Reviews
Experience Venice with this full-day guided tour ideal for those short on time. Enjoy privileged access to St Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace, a relaxing gondola ride, and a walking tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover all of Venice's most popular sights in one day
- Explore the beautiful streets of Venice and discover hidden gems that only a local would know
- Enjoy a guided tour of St. Mark's Basilica and the Doges Palace
- Take a relaxing Gondola ride along the canals of Venice
- Visit the Rialto Bridge and district with a small group
DescriptionGet ready to soak up all that Venice has to offer with this epic tour combining its main sites in One Day! Our journey starts in the famous St. Mark's Square - a true Italian gem. Meet up with your expert guide and dive deep into the juicy history of this iconic spot. You'll learn all about the Basilica di San Marco - its origins, the jaw-dropping historical events it's been through, before enjoying a guided visit inside! In the busy summer months, we've got you covered with skip-the-line access to this holy place. After your visit to St. Mark's Basilica, we'll take you on a magical journey through the enchanting backstreets hugging Venice's most romantic canals. Our next stop? The famous Rialto Bridge! Brace yourself for some amazing stories about this beauty before we saunter across to one of the best neighborhoods in the city - the Rialto District. To conclude the morning part of your tour, we've got a special treat for you to tick off your bucket list. Your friendly English-speaking guide will accompany you up with a skilled gondolier for a dreamy 30-minute cruise down Venice's grand canal and some hidden secret canals. Time to fuel up with some delicious lunch before meeting back up at St. Mark's Square for the second part of your tour. And guess what? This time, we'll skip the line and take you behind the scenes to explore the most impressive parts of a mind-blowing Venetian Gothic palace. Visiting both its charming and darker side with sites from the Golden Staircase, and paintings of Titian, to its feared torture chambers and the Bridge of Sighs all of course alongside your expert guide.
IncludesSkip-the-line entry and guided tour of St. Mark’s Basilica Visit of Rialto Bridge and district Walking tour of Venice's quieter areas Venetian gondola ride Skip-the-line entry and guided tour of Doge's Palace An English-speaking tour guide
- Skip the line access to St. Mark's is offered during busier months
- From November through March, St. Mark's Basilica does not offer skip-the-line entry to tour groups
- Both men and women must cover their knees and shoulders in St Mark's Basilica, otherwise, you may be refused entry
- Depending on ticketing times the itinerary order might vary