My Guide Website?
Venice: Street Food Tour with a Local Guide and Tastings1120 Reviews
Experience the flavors of Venice on a guided walking tour. Visit the Rialto Market, try tapas, such as "cicchetti," and admire historical highlights along the way, including Basilica dei Frari.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about the food of Venice on a private walking tour
- Sample the typical snacks unique to Venice
- Go to Rialto Market and marvel at the vibrant colors of the produce on display
DescriptionEat your way around Venice on a tasting tour of some of the city's eateries, and see historical monuments along the way. Follow your foodie guide through the historic Rialto Market alongside the Grand Canal. End at Campo Santa Margherita square, surrounded by local restaurants and farmers’ markets. Meet your guide in the San Marco district. Cross the Rialto Bridge to visit the Rialto Market and marvel at the colorful fruit and vegetable stalls. Experience everyday life in the city as the locals come to purchase fresh fish and other ingredients. Next, go to Campo San Polo and enter the Basilica dei Frari. Pass the square of Campo San Bartolomeo, where the locals like to gather. Along the way, taste a wide range of food specialties, from regional cheeses to buranelli biscuits and traditional cakes. Sample some sweet tiramisù in the city where it was invented, and experience the unique culture of cicchetti, the tapas-like snacks loved by Venetians served in typically cozy bàcari (bars). End on the Campo Santa Margherita in the historical sestiere (district) of Dorsoduro near the university.
IncludesFood tastings Guide Walking tour
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if the tour is missed due to late or non-arrival of your cruise ship
- On booking, please provide your mobile phone number including country code in case of an emergency
- You can choose the morning tour or the afternoon tour. Please note that in the afternoon the fish market is closed
- The fish market is closed on Sundays, Mondays, and Italian holidays
- Vegan, dairy, and gluten-free diets cannot be accommodated