My Guide Website?
Venice: The Footsteps of Commissario Brunetti Walking Tour237 Reviews
Step into the world of the Commissario Brunetti television series on this walking tour of Venice. Be transported into the world of Donna Leon's novels and learn about the historic city of Venice.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enter the fictional world Donna Leon's novels while exploring Venice
- Celebrate the gastronomic scenes from the popular crime series
- Discover film scene locations from the Commissario Brunetti show
- Explore locations around the city like the Ghetto and Cannaregio
- Get off the beaten path as you reach Commissario Brunetti's precinct
DescriptionEmbark on this Venice walking tour and follow in the footsteps of Commissario Brunetti. Explore the filming locations of the television show that is based on the novels by Donna Leon. Hear about the popular crime series set in Venice. Meet your guide and venture into the city on this Commissario Brunetti-themed tour. Follow your guide to see locations like the iconic “questura” (police headquarters). Learn new facts and trivia about the author and her books and enjoy a unique perspective of the city. Find difficult-to-find “campos” and “palazzos” frequented by Brunetti. Uncover off-the-beaten path shooting locations from episodes like “Beastly things” or “Suffer the little Children.' View filming locations from newer episodes as well. Find out were Brunetti ate, as your guide explores his broad gastronomic tastes. Be entertained with anecdotes and exciting details from everyday Venetian life. Finish the tour at the headquarters from the show.
IncludesLicensed guide Walking tour
- This tour will take place rain or shine