My Guide Website?
Venice: Traditional Shared Gondola Ride1847 Reviews
The gondola is a symbol of Venice, as emblematic of the famous city of canals as it is mysterious in its origins. Experience a half-hour gondola ride that takes you to the heart of Venice as you admire its historic sites as they were meant to be seen.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience Venice from the water on a Venetian gondola ride
- Glide along some small canals in the area of Campo San Moisè
- Pass by La Fenice Theater, admire palaces and iconic bridges
- Enjoy time on the Grand Canal facing the Salute Church
DescriptionEmbark on an enchanting gondola ride and admire elegant canal-side palaces, unique bridges, and the magic atmosphere only found in Venice. Pass highlights, including La Fenice Theater and the Salute Church. Meet your gondolier in their distinctive blue and white striped shirt and head along the hidden channels of Venice on a 30-minute ride. Considered one of the most beautiful and elegant boats on earth, experience the traditional Venetian gondola. Sail along the narrow canals of the Campo San Moisè and admire La Fenice Theater from the water. Pass palaces, glide under city bridges, and make your way onto the Grand Canal for the best views. Marvel at the Salute Church from this wide and iconic waterway.
IncludesRide on a traditional Venetian gondola Boarding assistance
- • On the 6:30 PM departure, the gondola maximum capacity is four people
- This is a shared gondola (up to 5 passengers per gondola)
- Infants up to 2 years of age can ride for free only if seated on a parent's lap
- No refund is available for no-shows or late arrivals. The tour also operates in the rain, although in the case of exceptionally high tides or heavy rains the tour might be cancelled by the organizer, with a full refund provided
- It is possible that someone would be not seated in the desired place next to their partner, due to organizational and weight distribution
- The ride could last less than 30 minutes depending on how busy the canals are. The duration of the gondola ride is up to the discretion of the Gondolier. • Please note that the gondolier is not a tour guide, he's not required to speak your language, nor to sing or give additional information.