My Guide Website?
Venice: Transfer to/from Airport Shared by Water Taxi & Van708 Reviews
Eliminate the stress from your arrival at the Venice Marco Polo Airport with a shared transfer by van and water taxi to Venice. Combine of price and comfort while respecting the venetian lagoon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Begin your visit to Venice hassle free with this pre-booked water taxi transfer
- Arrive at your destination in a short time with van and motor launch transfer
- Relax and enjoy stunning views of Venice and its canals.
DescriptionAvoid expensive private transfers and waits in long lines for public transport at Venice Marco Polo Airport. Travel to the city center on a of minivan and speedy boat transfer service. Enjoy the convenience of departures that are scheduled approximately every 90 minutes. You’ll find the staff by the Albatravel desk (nr 69), who are ready to keep you informed about timings, formalities, and destination points. Journey to the city center takes in just 40-45 minutes, with stops for disembarkation at the main city piers along the Grand Canal and St. Mark’s Basin. The boat will stop at the nearest available pier to your hotel. In order to avoid wave motion or a long walk with luggage to reach the piers in the airport, the first part of transfer is operated by minivan, up to terminal Piazzale Roma, from here sit back and relax on this carefree and reasonably priced transfer that will take you as close to the doorstep of your destination as possible. The available piers are San Simeon, RR Station, Turchi, San Marcuola, SS Apostoli, Riva del Vin, Rialto Carbon, Ca'Rezzonico, San Samuele, San Vio, Todaro, and San Zaccaria Monumento.
IncludesAssistance at the meeting point in the Marco Polo Airport arrivals hall Transportation by minivan and fast motor launch 1 piece of luggage per passenger
- A minimum number of 2 people is required per booking
- This service is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible
- The service is available from the airport between 9:00 AM and 5:30 PM
- You must wait at the indicated meeting point at the airport until the entire group is assembled
- Booking at least 48 hours in advance is compulsory for this transfer
- The duration of the transfer is around 40-45 minutes, depending on the number of stops
- In the case of bad weather conditions or on special events in town this service may be operated via Piazzale Roma by boat and car
- Transfers are not available for hotels such as Excelsior, Mariott Isola delle Rose, San Clemente, San Servolo