My Guide Website?
Venice: Venetian Style Carnival Pub Crawl23 Reviews
Go on a 2-hour pub crawl of Venice, and experience the Carnival spirit of the water-logged city. Hop from bar to bar, and experience how the locals live. Enjoy a glass of wine or two at civilized venues, and wander a labyrinth of small alleys.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit some of the local bars of Venice known as 'bacari'
- Hop from bar to bar with a fun and passionate guide
- Taste regional wines, and try the popular 'spritz' cocktail
- Learn about the local dialect and how to order a glass of wine in Venetian
- Taste the typical venetian cicchetti (tapas) in each bacaro
DescriptionWhat would Venice be without a bar hop, this amazing city is already outstanding with her magnificent palaces, churches and architectural monuments and yet we noticed that there was something missing!! A great alternative to the generally slow night life of Venice, and one of the best ways to meet fellow travellers from around the world. Our tour starts by the Ca' Rezzonico Museum just by the vaporetto stop at 5.00pm, you will meet our fun staff member who will be holding a sign saying 'I'm doing it Venetian Style'. Meandering through the Labyrinth of small alleyways and campi, we visit 3 local bars know as Bacari in the Venetian dialect. In each bar or in venetian 'bacaro' you will be offered an 'Ombra', a glass of local wine, and at the final bar you will have the chance to try the very popular Venetian 'spritz'. You will also taste the typical venetian cicchetti (tapas) in each bacaro. We highly recommend that you book in advance.
IncludesEnglish- and Italian-speaking guide 2 glasses of wine, and a spritz with cicchetti 2-hour walking tour to 3 bars
- The tour ends close to the Rialto Bridge
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the tour departs, as it leaves punctually and it is not possible to catch up with the group once they have departed
- Late arrivals and no-shows will not get a refund
- You must at least 18 years old to participate in this tour