My Guide Website?
Venice: Vivaldi Baroque Concert Ticket and free Music Museum8 Reviews
Enjoy a ticket to an immersive Baroque concert performed by talented musicians at the Music Museum (the Vivaldi church). Explore Italian violin, including the School of Stradivari, at the Music Museum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the universe of Baroque Music by Antonio Vivaldi and Venetian composers
- Admire 200 musical instruments perfectly playable from 1500s to 1900s
- Learn the incredible tecnique to make musical instruments
- Be transported in the wonderful world of the Serenissima history
DescriptionThis is the most complete musical experience you can find in Venice. Whenever you choose you can visit free the Music Museum in San Maurizio Church and, in the evening booked, assist to an unique live performance of the most talented musicians and virtuoso violinists. Explore Italian Violin making and the School of Stradivari. The music of the composer of The Four Seasons, Antonio Vivaldi, together with the musical pages of the most well-known composers of the Baroque: Bach, Mozart, Albinoni, Tartini, Marais, Boccherini. After the visit to the Music Museum, the immersive experience to hear the originall instruments playing only for you.
IncludesVivaldi's, Venetian and Baroque Music Live Concert
- Admission to the Music Museum is free