My Guide Website?
Venice: Walking Tour of Rialto Market with Street Food
Follow your local guide through the intricate alleys of the old town of Venice. Treat your tastebuds to Baccalà Mantecato (creamed salt codfish) and Cicchetti (tapas) with a glass of prosecco.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the Rialto market with a local expert
- Visit bars where Venetians hang out
- Try seasonal specialties not available in restaurants
- Learn about local daily life
DescriptionBegin your experience exploring the Rialto market. Here, your guide will show you all the seasonal produce, explain some typical Venetian recipes, and share stories about daily life in the city. Walking through the city's most characteristic neighborhoods, you'll enjoy a variety of tastings, including 'Baccalà mantecato' (creamed salt codfish) and other typical “cicchetti” (kind of tapas). Your tastings will be accompanied by drinks such as a glass of classic prosecco and an authentic Venetian spritz. Not only food! During Streaty street food Venice tours our guides discuss many issues such as history and arts but also give insights into Venetians’ daily life, underlining all the pros and cons of living in a floating city. Join this tour if you are adventurous travelers who want to experience a city rather than just visit it.
IncludesLocal food samples (enough to replace a meal) 2 regional drinks Local tour guide
- There are no seats guaranteed during the food stops Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking The tour operates in all weather conditions This tour will have a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 travelers