My Guide Website?
Venice : Welcome 2H- Walking Tour
Welcome in Venice "the floating city" one of the most unique cities in the world. Meet your tour guide and get ready to discover the most picturesque and unique streets on this enchanting walking tour
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the picturesque streets of Venice with a local tour guide
- Dive into local lifestyle and culture in various historical and cultural areas
- Be led through the streets and squares of the city by an experienced guide
- Absorb the historical and contemporary beauty of this famous city on foot
- Enjoy insight and historical information from your knowledgeable guide on tour
DescriptionExplore an exciting new side of Venice that is usually only experienced by citizens. Get ready to see unique and historical parts of Venice off the beaten tourist track on this guided walking tour. Enjoy the expertise of a local guide while exploring the city. Start the tour in the beautiful Piazza San Marco, where you will meet your guide and begin to explore the city. Move on to Campo Santa Margherita, and explore the area, always full of youth and culture. Let your guide show you the most authentic places in Venice. Experience the historical area of Dorsoduro, absorb the historical beauty as well as the lively contemporary atmosphere in the space, and admire the Squero. Discover the secret corners of Venice on this tour and explore the less touristy areas of the city to avoid the crowds and see authentic areas of this wonderful city. Wander through streets and squares with your experienced guide.
IncludesLocal tour guide Audio devices for more than 10 people
- In case of adverse weather or a change in tidal conditions, the length or route of the tour is subject to change Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking difficulties We do not recommend taking baby strollers because of the city bridges and steps