My Guide Website?
Venice Wine Tasting Tour with Private Wine Expert
Enjoy a glass of fine wine in Venice! Taste 4-5 Italian wines and discover what the Veneto wine region has to offer. Experience one of the oldest wine cultures in the world.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a Private Wine Tasting Tour in Venice with a 5-Star Wine Expert
- Learn all about Italian wine, wine regions and grape varieties
- Taste 4 original Italian wines,including red, white and rose(2-hour option only)
- Taste 5 original Italian wines paired with traditional appetizers
- See the highlights of the historic Old Town of Venice (3-hour option only)
DescriptionIn Italy, wine is culture and there is no better place than Venice to experience this yourself! Discover the rich flavors and aromas of original Italian wines, including locally produced wines from Veneto, a highly productive wine region.that specializes in Prosecco (Glera). Enjoy a private wine tasting session with a Professional Wine Expert who will teach you all about wine, tasting methods and food pairing. The 2-hour tour is an ideal introduction to the world of Italian wines with a tasting of 4 wines at 2 wine bars in Venice. Enjoy the romantic atmosphere of the Floating City as you taste and compare the flavors and aromas of 4 different wines. The selection will include wines produced in renowned Veneto vineyards, considered to be one of the best in Italy. Your experienced Private Guide will instruct you on how to use all your senses to identify the unique features and qualities of each wine. You will learn about the long history of winemaking in Italy, its wine regions and grape varieties. Italy is one of oldest wine-drinking cultures in the world, so there will be a lot of interesting facts about the Italian love for wine that dates back to ancient Rome. Make your Venice experience more special with a glass of good wine and celebrate any occasion in style! Choose the 3-hour option to combine wine tasting with a walking tour of Venice's Old Town. Enjoy 5 wines paired with antipasto (Italian appetizers), such as a plate of Mozzarella, Parmezan and other delicious regional cheeses. During the walking tour you will learn about local history and culture and see iconic sights such as St. Mark’s Square, St. Mark’s Basilica and the Doge’s Palace.
IncludesPrivate Wine Tasting Tour at 2 top wine bars in Venice (number of tastings and attractions depends on the selected option) Wine Expert Guide who is fluent in the langauge of your choice 4 wines tasting, including red and white (in 2-hour option) 5 wines tasting paired with appetizers and sightseeing of the Old Town (in 3-hour option) Interesting facts and myths about Italian wine culture.
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. Please note that the number of attractions and tastings depends on the selected option. Please arrive on time at the meeting point so as not to affect the venue reservations. For the comfort of all guests, it is best to have 1 licensed guide per maximum of 25 guests. If there are 26-50 people in your group, we will provide the service of 2 licensed guides so that all guests can get the best experience, ask questions and hear the guide well. The legal drinking age in Italy is 18.