My Guide Website?
From Porec: Venice Catamaran Crossing One-Way or Round-Trip316 Reviews
Embark on a full-day boat trip to Venice from Porec in a high-speed catamaran. Enjoy plenty of free time to explore what Venice has to offer on your own with the convenience of a round-trip service.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Venice: Dolomites, Lake Misurina, and Cortina Day Trip
- Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride Combo
- Venice: Venetian Aperitif on the Lagoon
- Venice: 4-Hour City Tour with Doge's Palace & Basilica Visit
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Learn about Venice during the catamaran crossing
- Enjoy views of the Venice lagoon from the boat as you arrive
- Explore the city and visit iconic sites such as Piazza San Marco and Murano glass workshops
DescriptionTravel to Venice by high-speed catamaran transfer from Porec. Discover old squares, stunning palaces, churches, and galleries as you explore the city. Board the catamaran in the port of Porec and head to Venice. On the catamaran sails out, you can sit back, relax and enjoy a short introduction to Venice. You'll also be offered some optional services such as gondola rides, taxi boat rides, lunch, and more. As you approach Venice, you’ll have views of the islands in the lagoon and a panoramic view of the city. Disembark, and from that point, you can explore the city at your leisure. Take a short walk to Piazza San Marco. From there, you can head into the maze of streets off the square. Enjoy a gondola ride along the canals. Try some of the city’s fine cuisine. If you like, you can visit one of the Murano glass workshops and see the glassmaking process. At 4:30 PM, the catamaran departs Venice. The excursion ends back in the port of Porec.
IncludesSingle or return journey by catamaran from Poreč to Venice (depending on option selected) Short introduction about Venice (on the boat)
- Mornings and evenings can be cool, so please wear layers