My Guide Website?
Venice Airport: Private Water Taxi Transfer to/from Venice1588 Reviews
Take the hassle out of arriving in Venice or departing from Venice with a private water taxi service from Venice Marco Polo Airport to your hotel in the city center or vice versa.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the sights of Venice from a private motorboat
- Enjoy the privacy and comfort of a private motorboat ride through Venice
- Sit back and relax as you are transported through Venice in style by water taxi
- Explore more with door to door service from the airport to your hotel in Venice
- Watch the scenery in comfort as your driver takes you from Venice Marco Polo Airport to your hotel in the city center
- Travel to Venice knowing that a punctual and safe trip to your destination awaits you
DescriptionSimply sit back and enjoy the scenery as you cruise across the water to your hotel or to the airport in a comfortable motorboat. This safe and reliable private transfer service will save you valuable time. The one-way service by private water taxi is available for 1-6 guests with 8 pieces of luggage. The water taxi takes you directly to your hotel if it has its own water entrance. For hotels with no private water entrance, you’ll be dropped off at the closest pier. With the meet and greet service (standard service), a representative will meet you at the arrival hall and help you find your way to the water taxi. The porterage service is included. Or choose the full service (premium service), the representative will meet you at the arrival hall and will come with you to your hotel helping you with the check-in procedures. Both services are available for the arrivals and the departures from and to the Marco Polo Airport.
IncludesAssistance at Venice Marco Polo Airport Private motor-launch Porterage service at Venice Marco Polo Airport – one piece of luggage per person
- Please confirm your flight details and the hotel name at least 48 hours before your departure by sending the local operator an email. The distance between the airport terminal and the water taxi pier is approximately 800 meters and can be done on foot in a few minutes. Hotels located in different canals can only be reached directly depending on favorable tide conditions, eg. Hotel All'Angelo, Ad Place,Bonvecchiati, Bonvecchiati Palace, Ca' Del Campo, Ca' Dei Conti, Ca' D'Oro,Canaletto, Cavaletto, Casa Verardo, Centauro, Citta' di Milano, Colombina, La Fenice Et Des Artistes San Marco Palace. If your hotel is JW Marriott - Isola delle Rose, you will be asked to pay an extra supplement per ride of 20 Euros at your arrival. If you use a wheelchair, please let us know, as a specific boat will need to be booked in advance.