My Guide Website?
Venice Art and Architecture Private Walking Tour11 Reviews
Discover the incomparable art and architecture of Venice on a private walking tour that focuses on areas of architectural richness, away from the crowds. See the Church of San Salvador, Santa Maria dei Miracoli, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get off the well-trodden paths in Venice and explore less known sights, such as the stunning church of Santi Giovanni e Paolo
- Admire one of the city's most beautiful squares at Campo San Giovanni e Paolo
- Marvel at the miraculous Renaissance architecture of the church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli
- Learn about the history of “La Serenissima' from your own private guide
DescriptionExplore the incomparable art and architecture of Venice on a private walking tour that gets off the well-trodden paths. Departing from Campo San Bartolomeo (in front of the statue of Goldoni), head off after a brief introduction and discover of some of the most beautiful architecture Venice has to offer. You will keep away from St Mark's Square and the main sights, concentrating on less known treasures that reveal the evolution of a broad range of artistic images and architecture in “La Serenissima.” With your own private guide you will get answers to questions about sites, such as the church of Santi Giovanni e Paolo, known as the known as “Pantheon of Venice,” and the burial site of Venetian doges after the 15th century. Admire the Campo San Giovanni e Paolo, one of the most beautiful squares in Venice, and see the sublime Corte del Milion, named after Marco Polo’s account of his travels in the Far East.
IncludesPrivate licensed guide for 2 hours Hotel pick-up on arrangement from hotels within the St Mark's area
- This is only an external walking tour and does not go inside the churches
- If you would like to enter the churches with your guide, please contact the local operator (pay on the day)