My Guide Website?
Venice: Exclusive After-Hours Tour of Saint Mark's Basilica24 Reviews
Experience the magic of Saint Mark's Basilica at night, on this exclusive tour that allows you to witness this incredible monument without the crowds, after it has officially closed to the general public.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy exclusive and privileged access to Saint Mark's Basilica after it has closed to the general public
- See the thousands of square feet of golden mosaics lit up in a magical light show
- Visit the Pala d'Oro and descend into the crypts
- Witness the Golden Church with a small group of only 6 people
- Learn about the rich history of the landmark from your professional local guide
DescriptionLooking for a truly VIP experience on your trip to Venice? Then don’t miss out on this incredibly exclusive after-hours tour of the iconic Saint Mark’s Basilica. As evening falls, Venice’s most famous landmark officially closes its doors to the general public and the crowds of tourists disappear. But, on this very special tour, the landmark’s custodians reopen the doors to allow you to witness the Golden Church of Venice in the magic of the evening glow. With a guaranteed maximum of 6 guests per group, your professional guide leads you on an incredibly intimate journey through the stunning Basilica as night falls. Marvel at the incredible splendor as thousands of square feet of golden mosaics light up in an astounding light show, this is truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Get up close to the Pala d’ora, and wander through the mysterious underground crypt. This tour will truly sweep you off your feet as you experience first-hand the incredible magic of this historical temple of faith and power, experiencing it as it was meant to be.
IncludesExclusive entry to and tour of Saint Mark's Basilica After-hours experience Professional local expert guide Small group with a maximum of 6 people
- In order to enter Saint Mark's Basilica, knees and shoulders need to be covered