My Guide Website?
Venice: Grand Canal Boat Tour547 Reviews
Enjoy a boat tour on the Grand Canal of Venice, where you will see the bustling Venetian waterfront and iconic historical landmarks like the luxurious Hotel Gritti, Ca' Pisani Moretta, and the ancient Rialto Bridge.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cruise along the Grand Canal of Venice in a motorboat
- Admire the new, modern glass bridge, Della Costituzione, built near Calatrava
- See Venetian patrician homes, traditional palazzos, and famous churches
- Pass through the bustling Venetian waterfront
DescriptionHop into a motorboat and cruise down the Grand Canal of Venice. See dozens of palazzos, mansions, churches, and iconic bridges that span the waterways. Marvel at the ancient Rialto, the oldest and most famous bridge, and then admire the modern Della Constituzione, a glass bridge constructed near Calatrava. Pass central Venetian patrician houses, home to art collections, museums, and university seats. See major city and state institutions like Ca' Grande and Ca' Balbi, and the luxurious hotel Gritti. Catch a glimpse of the bustling casino at Ca' Vendramin Caliergi, and the soirees' palace Ca' Pisani Moretta, before passing through international communities like Fondaco dei Tedeschi. You will also get to see the grand religious edifice of La Madonna Della Salute.
IncludesHostess Motorboat Cruise
- This tour does not run on Vogalonga (date is not fixed, but usually in May), on Christmas (Dec. 25 and 26), or on New Year's Day.