My Guide Website?
Venice: Grand Canal Private Boat Trip130 Reviews
Indulge your senses on the ultimate Venice tour and journey up the Grand Canal. Sit back as you pass dreamy palaces and sail under romantic bridges. See the stunning Rialto Bridge, Ca d’Oro, Accademia and Giudecca canals.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sail along the Grand Canal on a private small group boat tour
- Admire the many different styles of architecture
- Cruise down the small canals of Venice and enjoy the façades of the houses
- Learn about the history of “La Serenissima”
- See iconic sights such as the Rialto Bridge and Accademia
DescriptionSail up the Grand Canal on a guided boat tour, and cruise along some of the Giudecca canal. The Grand Canal is, without doubt, the most spectacular 'High Street' in the world. It's lined with beautiful palaces constructed over hundreds of years. As you sail, you can easily imagine what it was like when it was lined with gardens, warehouses, stonemasons, and squeri, where gondolas were built. Discover why there are so many different styles of architecture and why so many of the buildings are of Moorish or Eastern style. Experience first-hand why poets and writers, such as Shelly, Byron, and Browning, loved Venice so much. Then, nip down some of the city's more secluded waterways, unreachable by foot. Cruise under picturesque bridges, and explore a quieter side of Venice, where the façades of the city can only be seen from the canals
IncludesGuided Tour of The Grand Canal and Giudecca Live tour commentary provided by a highly qualified English-speaking guide
- Remember to bring your camera
- This tour is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with walking difficulties as passengers are required to step down onto the boat when boarding
- The variation of the level of tides can make the vessel unstable
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately
- Maximum group size of 10 people on each boat plus guide
- There can be more than 1 boat leaving at the same time