My Guide Website?
Venice in a Day: City Sightseeing Tour by Land & Water17 Reviews
Combine the best sights and activities in Venice. Go on a walking tour from St Mark's Square to Castello and St. Mark’s Basilica. Enjoy the Doge’s Palace with skip-the-line entry and then take an afternoon gondola ride.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the iconic sights of Venice from the land and the water
- Enjoy a 30-minute classical gondola ride
- Skip the lines for tours of St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge’s Palace
- Save with this experience that includes 3 of the best-selling tours in Venice
DescriptionStarting in St. Mark's Square, this guided walking tour will take you from the more crowded streets of Venice into the hidden alleys and canals of the Castello area. Discover Campo Santa Maria Formosa and Campo San Giovanni & Paolo with its Basilica, where the doges of Venice were buried. See the former residence of Marco Polo and the Malibran Theatre. Return to St. Mark's Square for your guided tour of the Doge's Palace. Skip the lines and jump straight into exploring this amazing mix of Byzantine, Gothic, and Rennaissance architecture. Visit St. Mark's Basilica, with its awe-inspiring gold mosaics and relics of the saints. Enjoy a break after your tour to stroll around at your leisure before meeting up for your gondola ride through the Grand Canal and the smaller canals.
Includes90-min walking tour of outdoor historical sights Audio headset for tour commentary (more than 10 people in the group) 2-hour walking tour of Saint Mark's Square, inside the Saint Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace 30-min gondola ride along the Grand Canal and smaller canals Admission fees and skip-the-line Live commentary
- This activity operates rain or shine
- On very few occasions Saint Mark's Basilica may be closed due to religious ceremonies, public holidays, private events, or high water, and we are not always informed in advance.
- Shoulders and knees must be covered when entering St. Mark’s Basilica
- No rucksacks or backpacks are allowed inside the Basilica
- This tour is not recommended for people with walking difficulties
- For all late arrivals or no-shows, no refunds will be given