My Guide Website?
Venice to Padua Full-Day Brenta Riviera Boat Cruise98 Reviews
Enjoy a romantic, full-day, mini-cruise from Venice to Padua. Travel past the Venetian Villas along the Brenta Riviera and stop off at a handful of them for guided tours. Take in the scenery around you as you pass by 9 swing bridges and through 5 locks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Venice: Dolomites, Lake Misurina, and Cortina Day Trip
- Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride Combo
- Venice: Venetian Aperitif on the Lagoon
- Venice: 4-Hour City Tour with Doge's Palace & Basilica Visit
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Cruise from Venice to Padua on a full-day trip
- See more than 70 villas from the river and tour 3 of them
- Learn about the art, history, and nature of the area
DescriptionHead out on a full-day cruise beginning in Venice. Sail among the ancient and beautiful villas of the region, pass by 9 swing bridges and through 5 locks, and arrive in Padua in the evening. After meeting with your guide, begin a cruise toward the Brenta Riviera. Along the way you will see various villas lining the water. Keep going until you arrive in Fusina, passing through the Moranzani Lock with rising of the water level. Stop at Malcontenta for the internal guided tour of Villa Foscari, La Malcontenta. Then continue on past villages and swing bridges. In the early afternoon, you will arrive in Oriago. Here you will stop at the famous restaurant, Il Burchiello, where you have the option of a discounted lunch. Next, cruise to Villa Widmann in Mira and stop for a guided tour of Villa Widmann, before continuing on to pass through the Mira and Dolo locks. Disembark at Stra for a guided tour of Villa Pisani. Marvel at its impressive swimming pool, the grandiose stables, and the elegant eighteenth-century coffee house. Pass through the Stra and Noventa Padovana locks. Go by the gorgeous and suggestive Villa Giovanelli of Noventa Padovana before arriving at the historical Burchiello’s Stairway at Portello in Padua.
IncludesGuided cruise Entry to all villas on the tour
- Luggage allowances:
- The maximum expected size for each piece of luggage is: 75x50x30 cm (€20 for each item)
- Any luggage greater than the expected measures will be classed as 2 bags
- Due to limited space, luggage is only allowed on board when it has been pre-booked. You can add luggage to your booking via the 'extras' section when booking onto this tour. If you do not book your luggage as an extra, undeclared luggage will only be accepted when there is available space on board (for a fee of €30)
- The reservation is necessary for: suitcases, trolleys, large travel bags, big backpacks, travel bags or sport bags
- The reservation is not necessary for: handbags, cameras and small backpacks
- The luggage's storage area is located inside the passenger cabin and it is not guarded. The Management accepts no responsibility for any theft or luggage tampering