My Guide Website?
Venice: Venetian Lagoon Tour and Galleon Dinner1248 Reviews
Embark on a candlelit dinner cruise through the Venetian Lagoon. Taste the chef's specialities and admire the views of San Marco Square from the water. Feel the magic of Venice as the night falls.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Treat yourself to an exclusive dinner sailing the Venetian Lagoon
- Admire Venice, Murano, Burano, and Sant'Erasmo under the evening lights
- Savor fine and original tastes showed with creativity and elegance by the chef on board
DescriptionDiscover the serenity of the enchanting city of Venice with a dinner cruise aboard a Venetian Galleon. Watch the city's lights reflecting on the water as you savor a gourmet meal while sipping on wine and Aperitivo. Pick from Central Deck seating and stern/prow seating. Meet your host in front of the Museo Navale in Venice and, once on board, the crew will lead you to your reserved table and offer you a delicious glass of Prosecco DOC. Sit by candlelight at an elegant table, and eat with a fine and well-finished service. Book the Central Deck for panoramic windows with exceptional views, or choose the prow/stern areas with tables for 4 that offer a more intimate atmosphere. On the prow, there are two small portholes at the top and there is no view of the outside. Select to sit at the stern which is connected to the kitchen/bar and has small windows for a partial view of the outside. Couples might be seated at one shared table (however, the tables are big enough to guarantee each couple privacy). Be swept away by the old-fashioned charm of a boat as you immerse yourself in in the magic of the Venetian Lagoon. At dusk, the Galleon will slowly leave shore and head into the northern lagoon. Take in views of the minor islands such as Sant’Erasmo, and San Francesco del Deserto. Taste a variety of delightful specialties prepared by the onboard chef while you sail towards the Venetian Arsenal and then past the islands of Vignole, Mazzorbo and the artistic Murano. Circumnavigate Burano which is famous for its picturesque, colorful houses and the Leaning Bell Tower. Sail back to the San Marco basin and past the island of San Giorgio. Head on to Venice and the cruise for a spectacular view of the San Marco basin. Disembark at the Museo Navale.
IncludesRound-trip cruise on The Venetian Galleon Dinner 1 glass of Prosecco DOC White and red wine as indicated on the menu Coffee
- Wheelchair accessible
- In winter the boat is covered and heated
- In summer the boat is covered in case of rain
- On request, it is available the boarding/disembark from Punta Sabbioni
- Special dietary needs/food allergies must be notified at least 48 hours before the dinner
- The dinner is guaranteed once a minimum of 8 participants is reached
- In case of cancellation of the event by the company due to technical reasons like breakdowns, or the conditions of the weather or sea, the closing of harbor due to order of the competent authority and/or due to force majeure beyond the control of the Captain or the management (with the exclusion of client’s reasons), the company will offer the opportunity to book in the future or will refund the money
- If it will not be possible to leave the dock to start sailing or to continue sailing, after the boarding of the guests and/or after the beginning of the event/dinner, due to technical reasons (see above), no money will be refunded