My Guide Website?
Venice: Walking Tour & Gondola Ride14 Reviews
This tour will take you right to the heart of Venice and experience the famous water city from two unique perpectives: by land and canal. Visit the city's main attractions on foot before taking a traditional gondola ride through the bustling city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Venice by land and canal
- Learn the fascinating history of Venice
- See parts of the city that the tourists miss
DescriptionEnjoy a tour of Venice that gives you the luxury of seeing it from two different perspectives. First, a walking tour which will take you to visit some of the most beautiful and hidden locations surrounding St Mark's Square. Second, a gondola ride which will have you marvelling at the reflections and majestic facades dotting the channels. A unique way to discover Venice away from the crowded alleys. Your walking portion of the tour of Venice will take you to discover some of its more famous sites as well as hidden gems. The first highlight is St. Mark’s square and the majestic St. Mark’s Basilica, the elegant Doge’s Palace, the Clock Tower and the Procuratie (only external). From St. Mark’s square you will head to Campo Santa Maria Formosa, where you will admire the SS. Giovanni e Paolo church with the famous Pantheon. Follow the Scuola Grande di San Marco also known as “Great School of Charity” (the Captains of Fortune). Last but not least, head back to St. Mark’s and admire the Malibran Theatre, step through the famous Mercerie, once the pulsing heart of commercial life. On the second part of your tour you will have the opportunity to experience a gondola tour through the canals of the city. An enchanting and relaxing way to enjoy the colors, lights, sights, charm and beauty of Venice. Get the chance to admire elegant bank-side palaces, unique bridges and experience the charming and magic atmosphere that only a city like Venice can give you.
IncludesExperienced tour guide Personal headsets to hear the guide 25/30 minute ride on the Gondola Boarding assistance on the Gondola
- The walking tour does not include any entrance ticket and will take place only in outdoor
- No refund is available for no-shows or late arrivals
- The tour also operates in the rain, although in the case of exceptionally high tides or heavy rains the tour might be cancelled by the organizer, with a full refund provided
- It is possible that someone would be not seated in the desired place next to their partner, due to organizational and weight distribution
- This is a shared gondola tour (up to 5 passengers per gondola)
- Infants up to 2 years of age can ride for free only if seated on a parent's lap