My Guide Website?
From Venice: Day Trip to Verona by Train with Guided Tour18 Reviews
Make the most of your time in Venice by visiting the neighboring city of Verona on a day trip. Travel by train and enjoy a guided walking tour of Verona and discover the city's most iconic landmarks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel back in time as you walk on Verona's old squares and ancient bridges
- Discover little-known anecdotes about the city's top landmarks
- Explore the city's churches, palaces, and the UNESCO-listed historical center
- See one of the best preserved amphitheaters of Ancient Rome, among other gems
- Enjoy the views of the landscape during the train journey
DescriptionDig deeper into Italy's culture and history with a trip from Venice to Verona. Take a train from Venice to Verona, accompanied by your guide, and embark on a walking tour of Verona’s main tourist attractions, such as Ponte Pietra over the Adige River, a Roman amphitheater, Lamberti Tower, and many more. Upon arrival in Verona, follow your guide on a walking route to reflect on the artistic and architectural legacy of the Roman, Renaissance, and medieval times. Walking on the cobbled streets of Verona's historic center, observe what the daily life of its inhabitants looks like. Pass by top attractions including Piazza delle Erbe, Porta dei Borsari, Lamberti Tower, and the Verona Arena in Piazza Bra. Once the walking guided tour is over, you will be able to seize some free time to explore Verona on your own. You can walk along the riverbank, take photos of its colorful streets, or enjoy some Italian food. Also, during this free time, you can visit the Mouse of Juliette, which is one of the best-known monuments in the city. If you want to visit it, it is recommended that you buy your tickets online just to ensure that you have sufficient time to fully visit it as it has a very high demand. At the end of the tour, make a return journey back to Venice by train.
IncludesRound transportation by train Professional guide Guided tour in Verona Live bilingual commentary in English and Spanish
- Once you arrive in Verona you will be taking a full walking tour of the city
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Wheelchair users or people with reduced mobility may not take this tour
- This tour is run bilingually, simultaneously in English and Spanish