My Guide Website?
Venice: 1-Hour Gondola Ride on the Grand Canal with Guide31 Reviews
Enjoy a magical 1-hour guided tour of Venice from its waterways, gliding through centuries of history. In your gondola you’ll travel along the Grand Canal and smaller inner canals, with an informative guide who will tell you about the history of the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Glide along Venice’s Grand Canal and smaller waterways in a gondola
- Pass by iconic sites such as Ca’ Dario, the Peggy Guggenheim Museum, and the Accademia Bridge
- Appreciate Venice from the water, as it was meant to be seen
DescriptionTake a tour of Venice from its waterways for the best and most breathtaking views of the city. This 1-hour tour is priced for a group of up to 5 persons. You’ll be steered in style by your own personal gondolier through centuries of history, along the iconic Grand Canal, one of the most elegant high streets in the world. Pass Ca Dario, Casanova’s home, Palazzo Grassi, Ca Rezzonico, Ca Bembo, Ca Pesaro, the Rialto Bridge, Campo Manin, and Mozart’s house. Sit back and relax as you take in the surroundings and your expert guide entertains you with anecdotes about the city. Learn the history behind La Serenissima, pass by the Peggy Guggenheim Museum, and pass under the Accademia Bridge. Hear tales behind the gondola itself as you near the majestic Rialto Bridge. Turning into one of Venice’s scenic side canals, you’ll take in the splendor of the Canal Grande and also be able to enjoy the quaint charm of the smaller, more residential areas. Your informative guide will tell you all about the gondola and its unique structure, and the traditions of Venetian gondoliers. This is an excellent way to combine an informative and stimulating guided tour with a romantic gondola ride.
Includes1-hour private gondola ride Personal guide
- Please note:
- It is a little difficult to get on and off the gondola so you must take this into account when booking. As a result this tour is not recommended for people who have difficulties walking
- If you weigh more than 150 kilos you will be counted as 2 persons on the gondola due to the weight distribution
- There is space for up to 5 people plus the guide on the gondola