My Guide Website?
Venice and Murano: Panoramic Boat Tour with Audio Guide21 Reviews
Discover Venice and the island of Murano's top sights with a scenic hop-on hop-off boat tour and an audio guide. Visit a glassworks factory and watch a glass blowing demonstration.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Walk through the monuments at St. Mark's Square and see the lagoon of Venice
- Admire the work of local craftsmen during a glass blowing demonstration
- Uncover the facinating history of Venice and Murano with your audio guide
- Enjoy the panoramic views aboard a spacious, comfortable, and eco-friendly boat
- Have the freedom to hop on and off the ship to explore sights at your own pace
DescriptionExplore the highlights of Venice and the island of Murano with an eco-friendly boat tour. Embark and disembark at San Marco and Murano and learn facinating stories behind attractions using your audio guide. Observe local craftsmen at work with a demonstration at a glassworks factory. Download your audio tour onto your smartphone device and board the ship at Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia. Enjoy panoramic views from the wide windows on the covered boat. Admire the beauty of the Giudecca Canal and its palaces and churches. Take in views of the the Molino Stucky hotel, the Italian Baroque architecture Gesuati Church, the Renaissance Redentore Church and the Punta della Dogana art museum. Get off at St. Mark's Square and discover iconic sites, monuments, history, and legends from the Serenissima Republic with your audio guide. Depart from San Marco and reach the island of Murano where you will have the opportunity to see a master glassmaker work with a glassblowing furnace. Listen to commentary created by the Authorized Tourist Guide Cooperative of Venice and by the Venetian storyteller Alberto Toso Fei. Get access to five audio guide itineraries in the San Marco area and one in the Murano area. Finish your tour at Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia.
IncludesEco-boat tour Audio guide Entrance to a glass factory Glass blowing demonstration
- Please bring your own set of headphones so you can listen to the audio guides • For groups/families, your QR code will grant you access and audio guides for as many persons as requested in the booking
- To access your Audioguides, you have to download the Pop Guide APP from your Apple or Android store
- Our stops: LINE A: S. Lucia railway station (in front of KFC restaurant) – Tronchetto (in front of Flixbus Stop) – San Marco (in front of Royal Gardens) – Murano (in front of Ellegi Murano Glass) – Zattere (Fodamenta Zattere al Ponte Longo) – Tronchetto –S. Lucia railway station.