My Guide Website?
Venice: City Pass with Museums, Churches & Public Transport245 Reviews
Get a Venice City Pass for access to Doge's Palace, Museo Correr, and other top attractions of the city including 11 museums and 16 churches. Enhance your experience by adding transportation tickets.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Soak up the old-world charm and historic intrigue of Venice
- Visit Venice's highlights including historic churches and museums
- Choose from a 1, 2, 3, or 7-day pass as per your convenience
- Save money on entrance tickets to churches of the Chorus Circuit
- Bundle the city pass with public transport, including water buses
DescriptionMake your trip to Venice more comfortable with the Venice City Pass. Gain access to all of the city's prominent churches, museums, monuments, and more. Choose from multiple-day passes, with the option to add public transportation tickets. Visit the Byzantine monuments of St. Mark's Square and venture inside the former palace of the dukes, Doge's Palace. Get access to all 16 churches of the Chorus Circuit such as Chiesa di Santa Maria del Giglio, Chiesa di Santo Stefano, and Santa Maria dei Miracoli. Make your way to the Museo Correr, Archaeological Museum, Biblioteca Marciana, Ca' Rezzonico, Ca' Pesaro International Gallery of Modern Art, Glass Museum on Murano Island, Natural History Museum, Museo di Palazzo Mocenigo, Carlo Goldoni's House, Lace Museum on Burano Island, and Museo Fortuny. List of museums:Doge's PalaceMuseo CorrerArchaeological MuseumBiblioteca MarcianaCa' RezzonicoCa' PesaroNatural History MuseumMocenigo PalaceCarlo Goldoni HouseLace Museum on Burano IslandGlass Museum on Murano IslandMuseo Fortuny The 16 Churches of the Chorus Circuit include: Santa Maria del GiglioSan StaeSanto StefanoSant'AlviseSanta Maria FormosSan Pietro di CastelloSanta Maria dei MiracoliSantissimo RedentoreS.Giovanni ElemosinarioSanta Maria del Rosario (Gesuati)San PoloSan SebastianoSan Giacomo dall'OrioSan GiobbeSanta Maria del Carmelo (Carmini)S.Giovanni Battista in Bragora
IncludesEntry to Doge’s Palace between 9 AM- 6 PM (last entrance 1 hour before closing) Entry to 11 museums (Museo Correr, Archaeological Museum, Biblioteca Marciana, Ca'Rezzonico, Ca'Pesaro, Glass Museum on Murano Island, Natural History Museum, Mocenigo Palace, Carlo Goldoni House, Lace Museum on Burano Island, Fortuny Museum) Entry to 16 Churches of the Chorus Circuit (Santa Maria del Giglio, San Stae, Santo Stefano, Sant'Alvise, Santa Maria Formos, San Pietro di Castello, Santa Maria dei Miracoli, Santissimo Redentore, S.Giovanni Elemosinario, Santa Maria del Rosario (Gesuati), San Polo, San Sebastiano, San Giacomo dall'Orio, San Giobbe, Santa Maria del Carmelo (Carmini), S.Giovanni Battista in Bragora) Entry to the Querini Stampalia Foundation Transportation on the ACTV network waterbus and bus (if public transport option selected) 1, 2, 3, or 7-day validity (depending on if the add-on transportation option selected)
- You can collect your transportation pass by entering your personal PNR booking code at one of the ACTV automatic ticket machines or by presenting your voucher (with the PNR booking code) at one of the many Points of Sale and Collection in the city For entry to Museums and Churches, you must present your voucher (with the PNR code) at the entrance to the relevant attraction. You will need to pick up their free entry ticket from the ticket office upon arrival Entry is free for children under 6 years old and for disabled visitors and their carer From April 1 to October 31, Doge's Palace opening hours are 9:00 AM-7:00 PM (last admission at 6:00 PM) From November 1 to March 31, Doge's Palace opening hours are 9:00 AM-5:00 PM (last admission at 4:00 PM) Correr Museum, Archaeological Museum, and Biblioteca Marciana opening hours are 10:00 AM- 5:00 PM. Last entry is 1 hour before closing The pass is valid for 6 months