My Guide Website?
Venice Doge's Palace & St Mark's Basilica Skip-the-Line Tour5286 Reviews
Join this walking tour that covers the most significant highlights of St. Mark’s Square, with skip-the-line entrance to the Doge's Palace and St Mark's Basilica.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy priority entrance to the Doge's Palace and St Mark's Basilica
- See the impressive halls of Sala del Maggior Consiglio
- Walk over the Bridge of Sights
- See the Museum and the Terrace of the Basilica of St.Mark's
DescriptionSet off on a guided walking tour of St. Mark’s Square, the Doge's Palace, and St Mark's Basilica with skip-the-line entry. Meet your guide at St. Mark’s Square and head for Doge's Palace, the extraordinary palace that served as the seat of Venetian political power for centuries. Enter the splendid rooms, with hundreds of painted masterpieces. Explore where the Duke and his Council controlled the fate of a 1,000-year republic and admire the details of the medieval gold staircase. See the famous Bridge of Sighs. Enter the notorious Venetian prison that held Giacomo Casanova. Visit St Mark’s Basilica and enjoy a guided tour of this Byzantine masterpiece, with its beautiful gold mosaics and marble floor inlays. See the treasure and the terrace of the Basilica of St.Mark's
IncludesGuided tour Entrance ticket to Doge's Palace Entrance to the St. Mark's Basilica Access to the museum and terrace (if option selected) Glassblowing demonstration (if option selected)
- The tour will enter inside St. Mark’s Basilica. Tours will also visit the basilica's Terrace and its Museum A maximum of 20 people are permitted on each tour From November to March, tours can be bilingual