My Guide Website?
Venice: Guided Walking Tour10 Reviews
Get an introduction to the main monuments of Venice on a comprehensive 3-hour walking tour. Skip the long lines to St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace, and enjoy an optional visit to a glass-blowing factory at the end of your tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Venice: Dolomites, Lake Misurina, and Cortina Day Trip
- Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride Combo
- Venice: Venetian Aperitif on the Lagoon
- Venice: 4-Hour City Tour with Doge's Palace & Basilica Visit
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Skip the long lines to the Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica
- Learn more about the history of Venice and its main monuments
- See masterpieces of Byzantine and Renaissance art and architecture
- Discover where the explorer Marco Polo lived
DescriptionLearn the history of Venice on a guided walking tour and marvel at the monuments of St. Mark's Square, such as St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace. Walk to Campo Santa Maria Formosa and the Campo Santi Giovanni e Paolo to admire one of the city's largest churches. See the house where Marco Polo lived. Then, return to St. Mark's Square via the Mercerie connecting the Rialto and San Marco districts. Skip the long lines to look inside the Doge’s Palace and learn more about the historic seat of power. Discover masterpieces of art collected by the dukes of Venice and admire the rich details of the gold staircase and other features. Walk across the Bridge of Sighs from the inside to see the prison where Casanova was kept. Get fast track entry to St. Mark’s Basilica and explore a masterpiece of Byzantine architecture. Look at the gold mosaics and marble inlays on the floor, admire the gemstones of the Pala d'Oro and get an amazing view of the treasury.
IncludesWalking tour Local guide Audio receiver device per person Entrance fees Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance to the Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica
- Proper clothing is required to visit the basilica
- For security reasons backpacks are not allowed
- The tour is not guaranteed in the event of bad weather conditions