My Guide Website?
Venice: Self-Guided Highlights Scavenger Hunt & Walking Tour305 Reviews
Explore Venice walking, playing, and learning on this self-guided scavenger hunt and walking tour in one. Using your phone as your guide, solve riddles and see the city’s important attractions.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Venice solving riddles and puzzles
- Learn about the city and find hidden gems
- Get plenty of time to take beautiful photos
- Enjoy a tour while still practicing social distancing
- Select from a variety of languages to experience the tour
DescriptionGet to know Venice at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt walking tour played on your phone. Decipher riddles, interact with the most important attractions of the city, and unlock interesting facts and legends. An ideal outdoor activity for first time visitors, couples, groups, families, and children. Can be used as a great team-building activity. After downloading the scavenger hunt tour on your mobile device (via a link and login credentials received upon booking), use the mobile app and integrated maps to reach 10 of Venice’s most important attractions on foot. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the city sightseeing game. Start your tour at the imposing Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari. Visit Campo San Polo, the second largest square in Venice. Photograph the Rialto Bridge, the oldest bridge on the Grand Canal and admire the Chiesa di San Salvatore with a history dating back to the 7th century. Head next to the bustling Piazza San Marco, the largest and most famous square in Venice. Admire San Marco Basilica with its ornate mosaics. Admire the Pallazo Ducale Palace, the symbol of Venice. Visit the miraculous San Zaccaria Church and the Chiesa di San Giorgio dei Greci with its characteristic leaning tower, ornate interior, and walls with gilded portraits. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the tour. Start the activity whenever you like and enjoy the flexibility to pause your game at any time to take a break, snap the perfect photos, stop for lunch, or visit a museum. Choose to continue the tour later or save the rest for another day.
IncludesMobile app and login credentials Self-guided scavenger hunt tour Navigation
- Internet access in needed for this activity.
- Please download World City Trail app from Appstore or Playstore.
- Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX).
- Carefully read the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase.
- Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details.
- The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity.
- There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace.
- The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice.
- Walking time: 38 mins
- Walking distance: 3 km
- A minimum charge of 2 persons is applied for this activity