My Guide Website?
Venice Self-Guided Historical Walking Tour10 Reviews
Learn about the history of Venice and explore the city at your own pace on this self-guided tour. Walk from the Rialto Bridge to the arsenal of Venice, solving historical puzzles as you go.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Step back in time and discover Venice's history and origins
- Explore at your own pace on a self-guided smartphone tour
- Follow a 4 km route in Venice city center
- Enjoy interesting historical facts about the landmarks you walk past
- Interact with the city's history with 11 riddles to solve as you walk
DescriptionWander through Venice's city center and learn about its origins on this treasure hunt-style historical walking tour. Follow the route on your smartphone between landmarks like the Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Square, and enjoy 11 historical riddles to solve as you explore. Start this self-guided tour from the San Polo district. From here, follow the tour on your smartphone, which will provide historical facts and riddles to solve between each landmark. The tour will take you through the history of Venice from its origins up to the 14th century, and cover roughly 4km around the city center.
IncludesWeb app with map Historical facts 11 riddles Audio available Available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese,
- This tour involves 4km of walking This tour can be experienced in any weather