My Guide Website?
Venice: Vivaldi Music Concert in the Vivaldi Church117 Reviews
Experience Vivaldi's music right where it was composed with tickets to a live ensemble performance at Vivaldi Church in Venice. Listen to baroque music from the Golden Age inside a historic building.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Listen to talented musicians perform baroque masterpieces in Venice
- Spend an evening taking in a classical music concert held in a church
- Marvel at Chiesa della Pietà, a jewel of Venetian architecture
- Enjoy Vivaldi's music played in a church where he was known to compose
- Experience the talent and grace of the 'I Virtuosi Italiani' ensemble
DescriptionPre-book your concert ticket and enjoy an evening of culture as you attend a performance of the Baroque Live Concert by the I Virtuosi Italiani ensemble at Vivaldi Church in Venice. Delight your ears with classical masterpieces in a beautiful setting. A dream come true, to experience the emotion of listening to Vivaldi's music in the places where it was composed it's sound, musical notes, the art of a great Baroque composer, but above all it's the energy of this place, Vivaldi's Church. Delight your ears as talented musicians play baroque music masterpieces, including Tomaso Albinoni's Symphony in G minor, Vivaldi's Concerto in D minor, and more (Bach, Haendel, Telemann, Tartini, Corelli, Geminiani, Bonporti). The concert is held in the church of Pietà, Santa Maria della Visitazione, also known as the church of Vivaldi, where Antonio Vivaldi spent forty years of his life and composed his magnificent works. It was also here where masters like Francesco Gasparini and Antonio Vivaldi trained the Daughters of the Choro to become virtuoso musicians renowned for their art all over Europe.
- There are 10 concerts that make up the Vivaldi Sound Project, each one with a different program