My Guide Website?
Venice: walking tour with audio guide in French1 Reviews
Explore Venice on your own in two hours. See the main sights on a fascinating walk from Piazza San Marco to the Basilica dei Frari and on to the Jewish Ghetto in Cannaregio district.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Venice: Dolomites, Lake Misurina, and Cortina Day Trip
- Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride Combo
- Venice: Venetian Aperitif on the Lagoon
- Venice: 4-Hour City Tour with Doge's Palace & Basilica Visit
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Explore Venice's main sights: from Piazza San Marco to Cannaregio
- Delight in colorful streets, canal views.
- Self-paced, no group.
- Embrace getting lost; GPS on map.
- Listen to intriguing Venice stories
DescriptionVenice has no other transportation other than by water, not even bicycles. Walking through its narrow streets along the canals is the only way to get to know the city. Get a whole new experience that you can't get anywhere else on earth. Find the main sights in Venice's labyrinthine streets with the help of the self-guided tour app. A handy map will show you the route of your walk, and audio commentary will act as your personal tour guide. You're sure to see: - The Bridge of Sighs and Doge's Palace - St. Mark's Cathedral and the picturesque square in front of it - The Rialto Bridge and the nearby shopping district - The Basilica of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari, where you can see Titian's paintings and tomb - The Grand Canal and the white-washed Ca d'Oro Palace - The world's oldest Jewish ghetto and its high-rises - Many photogenic nooks and crannies The tour includes 25 points and is designed for two hours of walking at a moderate pace. You’re free to pause the audio guide at any point to relax in a café or buy souvenirs. You can turn down any pretty alley and return to the route, skip something that isn’t interesting or listen to the recording again. The walk through the historic center of Venice ends in the Cannaregio district. Once finished, you can continue exploring the city, take a gondola ride or visit one of the neighboring islands: San Michele, Murano, or Burano.
IncludesAudio guide app for iPhone and Android Offline map with route for easy GPS navigation. 25 audio recordings about the sights, history and traditions of Venice Illustrations to recognize the landmark Once the tour data is downloaded, the app works without an internet connection Lifetime access to the tour in the language of your choice
- - Download the free TouringBee app, then activate the tour promo code. - Download the tour data at any time before the trip. Preferably do it in a place with a stable high-speed internet connection. - When the download completes, you will see the starting point of the route on the map. - Charge your smartphone before the walk or take a powerbank with you. - The tour begins in the Beguinevest park near the Powder tower.