My Guide Website?
Traditional Italian Food and Venice Old Town Private Tour
Find out what to see, eat and drink in Venice, Italy! Join a fun and cultural gourmet tour in the historic Old Town and see highlights such as St Mark’s Basilica, Doge’s Palace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy an Exclusive Food Tasting Tour with a 5-Star Foodie Guide
- See the best selected highlights of Venice's Old Town & visit the best eateries
- Discover traditional flavors Italian cuisine with a full-course meal (no sample)
- Try even more food options and 1 beer beverage (3,5-hour option only)
- Enjoy a feast of various appetizers, hot dishes & desserts 8 Italian beers (5H)
DescriptionEvery foodie knows they have to try pasta and pizza when in Italy, but do you know which regional dishes to try in Venice? This exclusive food tasting tour will introduce you to the flavors of the 'City of Water' with not only food samples, but a full-course meal. Discover Venetian culture on your plate! The 2,5-hour tour will begin in the heart of Venice’s Old Town, at St Mark’s Square, featuring famous sights such as Saint Mark’s Basilica and the Gothic-style Doge’s Palace. Between sightseeing and learning about local history and culture you will visit 2 venues for a guided tasting session. First, you will dine at a popular Venetian restaurant. The full-course meal will include antipasto (traditional appetizers), a soup and regional specialties such as Fegato alla Veneziana (a liver dish) or Bigoli in salsa (bigoli pasta dish). Next, you will have Fritolle (Italian fried doughnut) or another delicious dessert at a boutique patissiere. We will also serve beverages such as a cup of aromatic Italian coffee (or tea) and a soda drink. Choose the 3,5-hour option to taste more original dishes from Venice, Italy. This extended tour includes a visit to 3 venues - 2 restaurants and a patisserie. This is your chance to try the Venetian-style Polenta or Sarde in Saor (fried sardines), as well as 1 Italian beer like the famous Nasto Azzurro. Throughout the tour your Private Guide will entertain you with more fascinating stories about Venice and its culture, such as the legendary Carnival of Venice. Join the 5-hour food and beer tasting tour to combine sightseeing in Venice with a real Italian feast! This option includes an extended walking tour of the Old Town, featuring highlights such as Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute, and a stop at 4 excallet venues that specialize in Italian food and beers. You will taste a variety of original Venetian/Italian dishes and 8 beers, from popular through regional to craft beers! If you're a beer lover looking for a gourmet tour of your dream, this is it!
IncludesPrivate Food and Beer Tasting with sightseeing of Venice's Old Tour (number of tastings and attractions depends on the selected option) Food Expert-Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice 1 full course meal, 1 dessert, 1 soft drink and 1 coffee/tea (2,5-hour option only) 2 full course meals, 1 dessert, 1 soft drink, 1 coffee/tea and 1 beer (3,5-hour option only) 2 full course meals, 1 dessert with 1 soft drink, 1 coffee/tea and 8 beers (5-hour option only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. Please note that the number of tastings and attractions depends on the selected option. Please arrive on time as late arrival may affect table reservations. The guide will wait for up to 30 minutes. For the best experience, we limit your group size to 1-25 people per guide. We will arrange additional guides for larger groups. Please advise us in advance of any dietary requirements, such as food allergies or vegetarian options. The tasting includes a full-course meal, not just samples. The golden rule in Italy is to serve enough food for the table to collapse, so we recommended joining the tour on an empty stomach to fully enjoy each of the dishes served. The menu described is only an example. The types of dishes will vary depending on availability. The guide will pick the best food for you to try. The legal drinking age in Italy is 18.