My Guide Website?
Venice: Doge's Palace Guided Tour With Skip-The-Line Tickets188 Reviews
Experience the magnificent Doge's Palace in Venice through a small-group guided tour. Discover the highlights of this iconic palace with skip-the-line entry tickets and see its rich artistic treasures.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the iconic Doge's Palace in Venice on a small group guided tour
- Head in faster with pre-reserved tickets and bypass the lines
- Delve into Venetian history on a tour that showcases the highlight of the city
- See the opulent apartments and the Hall of the Great Council at Doge's Palace
- Take a walk over the Bridge of Sighs and see the Old Prisons
DescriptionJoin a local guide on a tour of Venice's top attraction with convenient pre-reserved tickets. Benefit from priority access, saving you precious hours waiting in line. Immerse yourself in the captivating stories and rich history behind the city's major highlights. Begin your journey at the iconic St. Mark's Square, where your guide will reveal the historical, social, and political significance of this renowned public space. Admire the stunning Clock Tower and Marble Lions that are integral to St. Mark's storied past. Enjoy a leisurely stroll to the lavish Doge's Palace, with pre-reserved tickets that grant instant access to the political heart of the former Empire, bypassing long queues. Marvel at the awe-inspiring Gothic architecture of the palace and discover the supreme authority and wealth of the ruling Venetian Doges, along with the skilled 14th-century sculptors who worked on the palace. Explore the Old Prison, a section of the Doge's Palace, and learn about the poignant Bridge of Sighs, a notable landmark in Venice's history. Hear the captivating tale of the infamous Casanova and his life in Venice, gaining enough knowledge to continue exploring the city on your own. Extend your stay at the Palace after your tour finishes, and take advantage of the tour's included tickets to the Correr Museum on St. Mark's Square, a stunning residence designed for Napoleon. Explore the museum at your leisure after the tour ends, with tickets valid for the entire day.
IncludesPre-reserved tickets for the Doge's Palace Tour guide Admission to Correr Museum, National Archeological Museum, and Biblioteca Marciana
- High tide in Venice can cause delays in entering the Doge's Palace and the palace authority may decide to suspend pre-reserved priority access, especially around October, November, and December
- If you take the 2:00 PM tour, the Correr Museum will be closed before your tour finishes, so you will receive tickets for the next day
- Please note that carrying any type of weapon or sharp objects, such as a knife, is not allowed for this tour