My Guide Website?
Venice: St Mark's Square Walking Tour & Gondola Ride85 Reviews
Enjoy a morning walking tour of Saint Mark’s Square and Venice's main highlights including Rialto and the Marco Polo house. Ride a gondola as you admire the Grand Canal and its picturesque minor waterways.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the real soul of Venice on a walking tour
- Explore off-the-beaten tracks with an expert guide
- Cruise along the Grand Canal towards the Salute Church
- Download the app to listen to your gondola audio guide
DescriptionStart the tour in the historical heart of Venice with a morning promenade from Saint Mark’s Square to some of the most important monuments in Venice. See Santa Maria Formosa, the Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo, known as the Venetian Pantheon, and much more. Learn about the amazing history of these monuments from your professional guide. Pass through the main shopping street, until you reach Rialto Bridge. Stroll through the typical markets which were once the commercial center of Europe. Continue your experience with a gondola ride on the Grand Canal, towards the Salute Church, and the Peggy Guggenheim Collection. See some of the stunning Venetian palaces that run along the canal like Mozart’s house, Gritti Hotel, and many others. Pass by Punta de la Dogana before making your way back to the start point in front of Campo San Moisè. Enjoy commentary on your gondola tour by downloading the mobile App onto your phone. The App will provide audio commentary to explain all about the magnificent palaces and attractions around you. Later, enjoy the audio guide with digital map to discover the five districts of Venice and their best attractions and squares, day or night, on a self-guided tour. Listen to the automatic audio narration of the city’s highlights, with more than 200 points of interest including the glorious La Fenice theater, Rialto Bridge, Jewish Ghetto, the Arsenale, the majestic Accademia Bridge, and much more. Thanks to this app, you will also enjoy the most secret and picturesque places of Venice known only by true Venetians.
IncludesLive guided tour with a qualified experienced guide Audio-receiver devices for groups of more than 10 people 30-minute shared gondola ride Multilingual assistance for embarking Mobile app with audio commentary for gondola Mobile app with commentary for a self-guided tour of the 5 districts of Venice
- For the tour at 9:15 AM, the gondola ride will be at 11:30 AM For the tour at 11:30 AM, the gondola ride will be at 2:10 PM. For the tour at 2:30 PM, the gondola ride will be at 5:00 PM. The gondola ride does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather, high/low tide, or local gondoliers strike (in these cases it can be postponed the days after otherwise it will be refunded) Each gondola can hold a maximum of 5 people The gondolier will determine which seat you will sit in according to each guest's weight