My Guide Website?
Venice: Giorgio Cini Foundation and Borges Labyrinth Visit27 Reviews
Discover Venice's artistic heritage during an audio-guided tour of the Giorgio Cini Foundation and get lost in the Borges Labyrinth.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy priority access to 2 of Venice's hidden treasures
- Learn about the history of the locations with your audioguide
- Get lost in the elaborate paths of the Borges Labyrinth
- Immerse yourself in San Giorgio Maggiore's cultural and artistic heritage at the Giorgio Cini Foundation
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the culture and history of San Giorgio Maggiore Island with an audio-guided tour of the home of the Giorgio Cini Foundation and Borges Labyrinth. Meet your tour leader and get kitted out with your audioguide before heading to the monumental complex of the Giorgio Cini Foundation. Start your visit at Palladio's Refectory where you can admire Paolo Veronese’s Wedding at Cana facsimile, the photography room, and the Longhena staircase. Continue to the former Benedictine Monastery and see how the building has been transformed and restored to its former beauty. Finally, head to the Borges Labyrinth. Here, enter the surreal world of writer and poet Jorge Luis Borges. Make your way to the center of the 1-kilometer long path, made with 3200 boxwood plants, and learn more about the path's most emblematic symbols with the help of your audioguide.
IncludesAudioguide Headphones Entrance fees Tour leader
- You will be accompanied by a tour leader on this tour who will provide practical assistance but will not act as a tour guide
- Customers entitled to a reduced price ticket must bring proof of entitlement
- This tour may be canceled in the event of extreme weather conditions and you will be offered an alternative tour date
- Some areas of the complex may be closed during special events or concerts