My Guide Website?
Venice: Half-Day Market Tour and Cooking Class with Cesarina2 Reviews
Tour the vibrant local market and immerse yourself in a shared cooking class in a local home with a certified home cook. Learn local recipes and taste everything you've made with wines included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the vibrant local market with your Cesarina
- Take a shared cooking class with expert home cooks
- Create a genuine connection with local Italian families
- Taste everything you have prepared around the table
DescriptionJoin Italy's first and finest network of home cooks. Since 2004, they have been sharing the joy of regional Italian cuisine with thousands of travelers from all over the world. Uncover the secrets of Italian family recipes on your travels. Go food shopping like a local with your Cesarina, enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize the best produces from the land. Immerse yourself in a shared cooking class at the Cesarina's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of regional cuisine and taste the fruit of your labors, accompanied by local wines. During the lesson, the Cesarina will reveal the tricks of the trade of 3 authentic local recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Benefit from a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes. Instead of loading your suitcase with souvenirs, take home Italian cooking skills that'll stay with you for life.
IncludesLocal market visit with the Cesarina Shared cooking class Tastings of the 3 local recipes Beverages (water, wines, and coffee) Local taxes
- The address of your Cesarina will be shared after the reservation
- Local market tour usually starts at 9:00 AM and afternoon at 4:00 PM but is flexible based on your requirements, if you notify the local tour provider in advance
- Your Cesarina can cater to different dietary requirements, to be confirmed directly with the local tour provider after the booking