My Guide Website?
Venice: St Mark's Basilica & Gondola in the afternoon2 Reviews
Enjoy a visit to St Mark's Basilica with tickets included and see the city from the water on a scenic gondola ride.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the golden mosaics and marble inlay flooring in the basilica
- Learn more about the history of the city from a qualified local guide
- Experience a gondola ride along the Grand Canal and minor canals
DescriptionYour guide will provide you with a wealth of information regarding Saint Mark's Square and then accompany you on a detailed tour of the Golden Basilica from Saint Mark's square, once the private chapel of the Doge of Venice, thanks to the sumptuous golden mosaics and impressive marble inlay flooring. During the tour you will be able to absorb the atmosphere whilst listening to your guide who will describe the biblical scenes represented throughout the building, together with history and particularities of this ancient Basilica. After a small break return the the meeting point and show your voucher for the gondola ride. Relax aboard this historic vessel, enjoying the thrills of both the Grand Canal and minor canals. Admire Venice from this amazing point of view, witness its magnificent architecture and whilst gliding under its bridges, discover secret entrances to the elegant palaces and hidden corners. April - October 14.45 - 15.45 Saint Mark's Basilica tour 17.15 - 17.45 Gondola tour November - March 13.45 - 14.45 Saint Mark's Basilica tour 15.00 - 15.30 Gondola tour
IncludesEntrance ticket to the Saint Marks Basilica Shared gondola ride (not guided) Personal audio system and headset for tour commentary Tour available in english, german, french, spanish
- Meeting point 15 min before
- This tour is not suitable if you have limited mobility
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates rain or shine
- Shared gondola with max. 5 people per gondola
- For all the late arrivals or no show, no refund