My Guide Website?
Venice: The Ghost & Legends Walking Tour183 Reviews
Hear about murder, mystery and more on a night tour of Venice. Become acquainted with the city's ghosts and legends in Castello and Cannaregio.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the atmosphere districts of Castello and Cannaregio after dark
- Hear about historical legends, Venetian superstitions and ghosts
- Walk along winding streets, beside canals and through eerie squares
DescriptionStarting in Campo San Bartolomeo, this 1.5-hour walking tour takes you to the hidden corners of Venice. A qualified guide will lead you through winding streets and eerie squares and tell you tales of mystery, murder and superstition. This tour covers areas of Venice after dark including hidden squares and darkened alleys, that otherwise you might not have the courage to visit. Walk through the Castello district as you learn about Venetian doges and noblemen. Hear about unrequited love, the ghostly sounds outside the Malibran Theater and tales of tragic deaths. Head to Campo San Giovanni and Paolo, and then walk along the foreboding Fondamenta Nuova, across from a cemetery. Hear the story of the unburied child, said to be seen in the murky lagoon. The tour ends in the Cannaregio district.
IncludesLocal guide Tour
- The tour could be bilingual if the minimum of participants is not reached per group (English is always guaranteed)
- This is an external walking tour only